World's Biggest Doctor Who Fan Test
This test is the brain child of Steve Traylen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is a little quiz to determine the world's biggest Doctor Who fan.
There are 100 questions, most of them are of the yes/no variety, where as
some require knowledge of the show. Award yourself one point for each yes,
or each question you know the answer to; no looking up either!
For the questions that require a specific answer (other than the yes/no
type), answers are found at the end of the test. But Don't Peak Until
You Have Completed The Entire Test!!!
- Have you ever worn a Tom Baker Scarf in public?
- Have you ever been to a Doctor Who convention?
- More than 5 conventions?
- Do you possess at least one Target Novelisation?
- At least 10?
- At least 50?
- At least 100?
- Have you read at least one New Adventure?
- At least 5
- At least 20?
- Do you know which stories the following production codes represent? -
- 7P ?
- 5M ?
- VVV ?
- MM ?
- Can you name all seven Doctors?
- Can you name at least 10 people who have played the Doctor?
- Do you know the Birthday of at least 1 of the answers to question 16?
- The Birthday of all 7?
- Can you spell Romana's full name?
- Do you know what UNIT stands for?
- Do you know the Brigadiers wife's name?
- And in which story did she first appear?
- Do you know who wrote the following stories? - The Daleks?
- The Robots of Death?
- The Web of Fear?
- The Curse of Fenric?
- One of the 3 persons who may have authored Attack of the Cybermen?
- Another one?
- And another one?
- The 3 Doctors?
- Ghost Light?
- The Web Planet?
- Marco Polo?
- Do you know Jon Pertwee's real name?
- Sylvester McCoy?
Obscure Guest Stars....
- Who PLayed Harrison Chase?
- Who Played Josiah Light?
- Do you possess the Lofficier's reference trilogy?
- Do you know the 3 composers of the Eighties version of the theme music?
- Have you ever worn a question mark sweater?
- In public whilst talking in a Scottish accent?
- Do you have a Pat Troughton Haircut?
- Have you ever thought of naming a pet after a Doctor Who character?
- Naming a child after a Doctor Who character?
- Changing your own name to a dw character?
- Can you name every member of the High Council seen in the 5 Doctors?
- Do you know the truth behind Banishment of the Daleks?
- Do the following names mean anything to you - Ian Levine?
- J. Vincent Rudski?
- C. E. Webber?
- Gary Levy?
- Robin Bland?
- Do you know what the following initials stand for - TARDIS ?
- Can you argue for at least 15 minutes why serial A should be called
- Have you ever had your photo taken at a conference with a Doctor Who
- Whilst in costume?
- Do you know the 1st Doctor's first on screen line?
- The 2nd Doctor's?
- The 3rd?
- The 4th?
- The 5th?
- The 6th?
- The 7th?
- Can you give a coherent explanation as to why the 5th Doctor didn't
recall the events of "The 5 Doctors" Having experienced it 4 times already?
- What is the Rassilon Imprimature?
- Can you spot at least one continuity error in Remembrance of the
- Have you ever worn a Doctor Who costume to school?
- If yes were you beaten up for so doing so?
- Have you ever had a subscription to DWM?
- Are you a member of the DWAS?
- Do you possess a "Hard Rock - Gallifrey" T-shirt?
- Have you ever told a joke where the punchline was "Doctor Who?"
- Did you receive blank looks?
- Do you possess The Tardis Technical manual?
- The Doctor Who pattern book?
- Doctor Who the unfolding text?
- Do you possess a "My other car is a TARDIS" bumper sticker?
- Have you ever tried to build a dalek?
- Have you ever tried to make a fan video?
- Do you have a car called Bessie?
- Does your car have a Dr. Who related licence plate?
- Have you ever used the phrase "Megabyte modem" in public?
- Have you ever used the phrase "No! Not the mind probe!" in public?
- Can you read allegorical meanings into at least one story from the
- At least 5?
- All of them?
- Can you spot a dubious continuity reference in at least 5 stories from
the JNT era?
- Are you the world's biggest Dr. Who fan?
- Have you ever had dreams involving chocolate sauce and any memeber of
the Dr. who cast?
- Does your video collection have at least 20 DW stories?
- At least 50?
- over 100?
- Do you possess any missing episodes?
- Do you post at least 10 messages a week to rec.arts.drwho?
- Has Doctor Who ever ruined a relationship for you?
- Are you watching a Doctor Who episode whilst doing this test?
And now for the answers