The Power Of The Daleks episode 1 (tx 5/11/66)
- Ben and Polly discussing the "new" Doctor lying on the floor
of the TARDIS. [0:05,0:01,0:01] A
- The Doctor muttering: "It's over" to himself when he awakens. [0:03]
- The Doctor feeling his new face. [0:01] A,T
- The Doctor turning and stumbling over the console. [0:03] A
- Ben and Polly discussing the Doctor as he rummages in a trunk. [0:06]
- Troughton's Doctor seeing Hartnell's in a mirror and pulling a face.
- The Doctor muttering as he bites his finger. [0:02] A
- The Doctor putting on his stove-pipe hat. [0:01] A
- The Doctor rapidly leaving the lab as Ben asks Polly: "What's he up to
now?" [0:07] A
- Ben and Polly following the Doctor into the capsule and finding the
cobwebbed Daleks. [0:03] A
The Power Of The Daleks episode 2 (tx 12/11/66)
- The Doctor explaining that one Dalek could wipe out the entire colony
and Ben and Polly looking in astonishment at the capsule. [0:04] A
- Polly, in the lab, trying the "Lesterson listen" tongue-twister. [0:03]
- The Doctor looking towards the ceiling. [0:01] A
- Lesterson wheeling out a Dalek. [0:04] A
- The Doctor musing with his 500 year diary. [0:01] A
- Resno getting exterminated. [0:02] A
- The Doctor looking on as the Dalek menaces the party in the rest room.
- The Doctor backing away as the Dalek looks at him through its eye
stalk. [0:04] A
- The Doctor advising the destruction of the Daleks as the Dalek chants:
"I am your servant". [0:04] A
The Power Of The Daleks episode 4 (tx 26/11/66)
- Two Daleks moving through a doorway in the Dalek capsule. [0:10] L
- Finished Daleks on the conveyor belt (model shot). [0:06] L
The Power Of The Daleks episode 5 (tx 3/12/66)
- A gunless Dalek gliding up to the camera and saying: "We are not ready
yet to teach these human beings the Law of the Daleks". [0:10] L
- Daleks assembling in a room, waiting to strike. [0:08] L
- Daleks chanting: "Daleks - conquer and destroy" and emerging from a
room. [0:40] M
The Power Of The Daleks episode 6 (tx 10/12/66)
- Daleks and equipment exploding. [0:06] N
The Highlanders episode 1 (tx 17/12/66)
- Alexander McLaren, on the moor, stabbing a Redcoat soldier twice.
- The Redcoat sergeant giving orders for the hanging of the Doctor, Jamie,
Ben and Colin McLaren. [0:10] K
The Underwater Menace episode 1 (tx 14/1/67)
- Polly being manhandled to the operating table by Damon's assistants
ready for the operation to turn her into a fish. [0:14] K
The Underwater Menace episode 2 (tx 21/1/67)
- The syringe being filled from a bottle before the operation on Polly.
- Polly crying as she is held down on the operating table. [0:07] K
- Damon preparing to inject Polly as he is disturbed by the lights
flickering. [0:08] K
The Underwater Menace episode 4 (tx 4/2/67)
- Zaroff drowning as the water rises, trapped behind the bars in his lab.
The Macra Terror episode 2 (tx 18/3/67)
- Polly held in the claws of a Macra as Ben struggles to free her. [0:15]
- Polly and Ben hugging eachother as another Macra approaches. [0:07]
- Polly and Ben running straight into another Macra! [0:03] K
- The party watches the screen as the Controller is attacked by a Macra
claw. [0:01] K
The Macra Terror episode 3 (tx 25/3/67)
- Opening titles. [0:17] A
- The Controller being attacked by a Macra claw in close-up. [0:02] K
- The Doctor joking about a bad rhyme in one of the colony's jingles.
- The Doctor exclaiming: "This really is remarkable," as he looks around.
- The Doctor saying to the hypnotised Ben: "It's hard for you to struggle
against the voices isn't it Ben? But I warn you..." [0:06] A
- Polly in the mine saying: "Hey wait, don't leave me down here," as
Medok takes the chance to escape. [0:04] A
- Jamie in the mine saying: "Who's there?" as he detects a presence in
the dark. [0:05] A
- Jamie looking around in the shaft. [0:01] A
- Polly and the Doctor talking about the pouring of gas into the shaft
where Jamie is. [0:04] A
- The Doctor realising that there is "something" in the mine which needs
the gas to stay alive. [0:05] A
The Faceless Ones episode 2 (tx 15/4/67)
- The impostor Polly brushing the Doctor aside when he asks why her
English is so good. [0:03] A
The Evil Of The Daleks episode 7 (tx 1/7/67)
- Two Daleks trundling through the wreckage in the Emperor's chamber
(model shot). [0:03] O
- A - Held in private hands as part of a 15 minute reel of 8mm film
shot from a TV screen by a fan.
- K - Held by the Australian Archives as part of a collection of
portions of Doctor Who episodes censored by ABC-TV, on 16mm b/wTR.
The BBC hold a dub on digital Betacam. These clips were discovered by a fan
in October 1996.
- L - Held by ABC-TV Australia as part of a film insert for
PERSPECTIVES: C For Computer (tx ABC 29/5/74) on 16mm b/wTR. The
BBC hold a dub on D3. These clips were discovered by a fan in August 1995.
- M - Held by the BBC as part of WHICKER'S WORLD: I Don't Like My
Monsters To Have Oedipus Complexes (tx 27/1/68) on b/w film. The same
clip is also held independently on an edition of BLUE PETER (tx
27/11/67) but copied from a telerecording rather than the film original. A
much shorter version, 0:11, again from a telerecording, is also on the
PERSPECTIVES: C For Computer film insert.
- N - Held by the BBC as part of TOM TOM (tx unknown) on
- O - Held in private hands on b/w film. The entire sequence lasts
0:10, but most of this features a pair of hands holding the Dalek models
and would not have been shown in the finished episode.
- T - There are frames missing from this sequence.