Top Time Lord Pick up lines
By Jill Deel
Lets face it, the "no boinking in the Tardis rule" is not so much a rule as
a failure on the part of the Time Lords. They don't seem too smooth with
the opposite sex. To explain this and to make a cheesy attempt to get
another top ten list on the Doctor Who page (because lets face it, my other
two lists are at least a couple years old:-), I would like to present:
The Top Ten (or more) Failed Time Lord Pick-up Lines
14. I am not mad about your tailor
13. Why not? I brought my toothbrush
12. Don't touch that!
11. It might be quite irrational of me, but human beings are quite my
10. All we have to do is reverse the polarity
9. I like the dress
8. I don't want to set the world on fire
7. This is no time to play doctors and nurses
6. Is that finger loaded?
5. You are my friend, Sarah, my breast friend
4. It's bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside
3. This is when I wish I had my sonic screwdriver
2. I am the Master and you will obey me
And the number one failed Time Lord pick up line:
1. See? Its packing up already!