TOP 10 Signs You Might be a Whovian
The following was brought to you buy the demented mind of a teenage
Whovian and sponsored in part by the Sanity Imapaired Sisters and The
Nebraska Idiocy Foundation.
- You live in a small house with a giant basement so you can tell people:
"It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside."
- You find yourself speaking with a Brittish accent and getting into the
wrong side of the car more and more often.
- You bring an old deodorant can to AP chemistry class....
- You get cable strictly for the purpose of getting Iowa Public TV so you
can watch reruns.
- When asked what type of screwdriver you want, you say, "Sonic."
- You have a working theory that mozzalastics may be Dalek larva.
- You spend over an hour confusing the clerk at Mr. Bulky's by asking for
the location of the "Jelly Babies" instead of the "jelly beans."
- You are served Brussels Sprouts and you shout out, "My God, who
castrated the Chimerons?!?"
- When your mother asks what happens if the ropes break before the two of
you go bungie jumping, you promptly reply, "We'll regenerate."
- In an attempt to immitate Sylvester McCoy, you stuff a live ferret in
Daughter of Denise and Denis, female with a male name.